Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvellous building from the inside by joining the Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us.
During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 125th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
This is one tour that you should definitely not miss when in Dubai. So book your tickets today for a tour of the Burj Khalifa.
- Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- Entry ticket and 30 minutes tour of the observatory deck
- Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
- For Levels 148 + 125 + 124 :
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
- For Levels 125 + 124 :
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
This is a booking voucher only. In case of booking an attraction entrance, you must download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately.
Burj Khalifa tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket.
Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
The pick-up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
This product must not be individually sold to an end-consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
The pick-up / drop off timing of sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
Location Address - Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai
All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.